The 1 in the morning brain tango
Things that keep me awake:
- Did I turn off the stove?
- Another dream about being in a cafeteria naked, surrounded by people I hate…really?
- Do mice dream?
- What is the capital of Patagonia?
- Why can’t I learn how to dance?
- I forgot to write “towels” on the list of things to buy on Cyber Monday.
- Am I getting fat or do I have a tapeworm?
Nothing to do except write another 1000 words for NaNoWriMo.
I’m at 43,000-plus. Only 7,000 more to go.
It’s a miracle I’m not dreaming about drowning in a sea of words; or doing a tango with the main character in my book who, by the way, I liked better when he looked human.
Time to start typing. Today I think I’ll watch him annihilate humanity.
Ah…a slice of OCD with a side of creepy.