Senseless Sarcasm : Bad day
It feels as if I’ve lost my glasses today, I can’t see straight.
Today wasn’t just a bad day. It was a lousy, rotten horrible day and if it get any worse, I’ll take a shot of whisky. That would make me sick so I’ll have to come up with another plan.
Perhaps a swig of Ensure?
If I told you every problem I ran into, you’d laugh. Here’s just one of the problems.
- I’m working from home today (haha…funny!). Until today, my files breezed from Windows 10 to Windows 7.
- I can get my windows 10 laptop to pull up the PDF files I need, but it says I need an activation key for Word.
- I can get my windows 7 home computer to pull up the Word files I need, but it says the PDF files are corrupted (yeah…with Windows 10 goo).
- I have a flash drive with my files on it. I can’t use it on both the laptop and my computer at the same time.
- I did find a way to work on 1 of the 3 documents that was my goal for the day.
- I also save on an external hard drive, and I could access both Windows and PDF. All I have to do now is remember to take that one document off the hard drive at work tomorrow.
My Windows 10 laptop was loaded by the IT people where I work…because I hate Windows 10…and will only use that laptop if I’m desperate.
So, in an effort to make myself feel better through the misery of others, I thought I’d see what other people’s bad days were like.
At least I’m not forced to carry 600 pounds:
It feels like a ton of bricks had been unloaded over my head, but at least I didn’t do this:
Their day was FAR worse than mine (snickering).
Still, I agree with this critter:
When I’m hopping mad, that about all I’m capable of doing.