A question or few for writers
I have a question or few for writers.
- Do you carry on conversations inside your head?
- If so, do you know what that part of your head is going to say?
- Do some of those conversations become part of your books?
- Have you ever dreamed an entire movie and turned it into a book?
- Do people call you odd (if you’re poor) or eccentric (if you’re rich)?
- Are you prone to have pet peeves the size of Godzilla?
Writers seem to be a different breed of human.
The keyboard or pen is our therapist.
Other writers understand our humor.
Sometimes we cry when we have to kill off a character
under certain circumstances that can be unproductive.
If you’re up to the challenge and brave a reply, I’m all ears.
That’s ’cause my brain went on vacation.