Senseless Sunday Sarcasm : 2021 prediction
Everyone else is getting on the prediction wagon.
Here are my predictions for 2021.
- There will be hurricanes.
- I’ll be sleeping with dogs somewhere on the bed — wherever they leave space for me.
- Politicians are going to screw us over.
- We’ll have 3 months of lockdowns because last year wasn’t enough to kill all of the small businesses.
- There will be a “Greater Depression” that’s going to be worse than 1929, but never fear, digital “money” will replace cash.
- No one will be able to buy or sell without a credit or debit card, and you’ll have to wear a collar with two official tags as proof you took both COVID vaccinations.
- Tele-weddings will be available on snap-chat and include the illusion of a wedding dress and veil. A certified copy of your marriage certificate will have to be purchased from your local courthouse for a $100 shipping and handling fee, plus credit card charges.
- Due to a new 20-foot social distance rule, all pregnancies will be invitro performed by a technician guiding robotic hands.
If you need to consult a psychic, I’m not one. I read Tarot cards and they say that 2021 is going to be a wild ride — one without a harness or seatbelt. If you survive it, feel free to yell at me about it next year. I’ll probably be dead, but you can still yell at my ashes.
I already have an inscription for the container: I urned this.