USA: Thanksgiving plans
For Thanksgiving, I’m planning on making a turkey, dressing, and sweet potatoes. That reminds me; it’s time to put the cranberry sauce in the fridge…and take the turkey out of the freezer.
Here are a few important things to remember about this holiday season:
- Empty the litter box so that your cat doesn’t do this…
2. If you’re traveling to Grandma’s house, try to avoid the interstate highways.
3. Never use a cookbook you found in the library’s humor section.
Those are my tips for this holiday season:
- Having rice with Thanksgiving dinner is a sacrilege punishable by cat poop.
- Driving the interstate system in Florida is like watching a low-budget movie called Mad Max meets Die Hard.
- If you live in Florida and can’t cook, buy the ready-made feast from Publix.
For all of those who don’t heed this advice, I wish you a very merry Franksgiving and a happy new beer.