Senseless Thursday Sarcasm : Lang-wage
Last night, I was thinking…
Yes, I know that’s never a good idea, but my brain makes me do it anyway.
My work days are spent writing reports, and yet I rarely consider the years required to learn how one word glues to the next and creates a thought.
Yes, I’m talking about word glue. Did you know there isn’t a meme for that?
Some days the words we have had to use can be confusing.
- There was a sentence in the paper about a court sentence when sent ants sent with scented candles sent tense people scurrying.
- I can’t bear the fact that the bear was bare.
- I said aye when I had an eye patch.
- Mr. Wright can write right during a rite.
- The ewe she had had had had you cornered.
- I know of no notable knowledgeable nomads.
I could go on, but my brain is numb.
If you’ve ever wondered what gets me up at 2 in the morning, now you know.
Well, now it’s 3:00 in the morning, and though I thought it through, I threw out the thought thinking it better to pet a cat.
Try telling me this isn’t a Zen moment: