Senseless Sunday Sarcasm : 10 strange things one learns in life
- Never pass up a chance to ask why coworkers are frowning. People like it when they think you’re paying attention.
- A foolproof way to stop “sweating the small stuff.” If it costs less than a bad meal, it’s not worth the aggravation.
3. How not to grow up. “Old” will always be 10 years older than your present age.
4. If you’re serious about learning patience. Get a cat.
5. If you’re serious about learning how to love unconditionally. Get a dog.
6. For free, non-stop entertainment that doesn’t need a computer, TV or an Iphone. Get a cat AND a dog.
7.. There is no such thing as insanity (Everyone on Earth over the age of 5 is insane). There are simply different levels of reality.