Trying, part Zoo — uh, I mean, Two
Asleep at 9pm. Up again a 1am.
Trying to understand the world.
What have I learned about the world, so far?
- You can’t talk to a hurricane and expect an answer.
- Cats don’t bark.
- At our core, people are animals…and if animals were given a larger brain capacity, they’d be just like us. After all, it IS a dog eat dog world.
- If a handsome genius triathlon winner became an astronaut and landed on a planet full of flying, 3-eyed teleporting people who were twice as smart, he’d be pitied for his disabilities.
- Right and left are directions, not universal truths.
- Universal truths will either set you free or induce insanity. Think about it: what would happen if, one day in the future, cats realized they were owned by humans?
- If people could pick their relatives before birth, would I be that one kid left over when the other teams have chosen their players?
- Now I understand the truth: The theory of relativity is insane.
Hey! That was easy.