What the not-quite-right-mind thinks about
- Do cacti have a soul? If a couple of them die and they become ghosts, are they a prickly pair?
- Some people go to extreme measures for sexual gratification. Why did male circumcision really start? Was it because the desert sands mixing with smegma in the foreskin ruined his pleasure?
- I looked out from the desert toward the East this morning around 6am and saw 3 short lines reaching for the sky. The other 2 disappeared and the 3rd one kept going upward. My first thought was… I’m not the only one who’s out there. Unfortunately, there’s a difference between being spaced out and being out in space.
- If a dog farts and no one is there to smell it, does it really stink?
- I finally figured out what my sister’s cat is trying to say when he wails at the door…”me-out, me-out.”
- And for the final cut-d-grass, I was clearing out the people on twitter that I follow but who don’t follow me (need the room so I can follow others) & just about to push the button on @PhilTorcivia when I spotted this: …”I’m one relationship disaster away from a third cat.” I just HAD to write this to him: Was about 2 unfollow when I read ur 3rd cat comment. Laughed so hard! I’ve 4dogs,3cats &5th hubby(w/me 20 yrs) he had 40 cats (when we met).
Hope you enjoyed traveling through the not-quite-right-mind. Don’t buckle your seat belt on this trip. It won’t save you from the ghosts of cacti past.
The (more) normal 1/2 of Two On A Rant will be posting a short story series during the next 10 days. But I’ll be posting, too. Hey! 2 for the price of 1! Who knew?