Two things that don’t make sense to me.
Writing for the Nudge-Wink Report has it’s good points. Besides the fact I get all the free tap water I want, I can reblog my own writing. How’s that for a great fringe benefit?
The following sign:
On the outside of a hospital:
Which is next to 3 of these:
Let me get this straight. 4 people smoking this
is worse than the equivalent of this?
I did my usual in-depth 1 minute search of the internet for the toxins in tobacco and came upon this website http://www.lung.org/stop-smoking/about-smoking/facts-figures/whats-in-a-cigarette.html.
Note, class, that the list is in alphabetical order (You know me–I have to point out the most important things first):
Here are a few of the chemicals in tobacco smoke, and other places they are found:
- Acetone – found in nail polish remover
- Acetic Acid – an ingredient in hair dye
- Ammonia – a common household cleaner
- Arsenic – used in rat poison
- Benzene – found in rubber cement
- Butane – used in lighter fluid
- Cadmium – active component in battery acid
- Carbon Monoxide –…
View original post 681 more words