Tom VK, Buffalo Tom, Melinda DLS, Granny K, MarDrag, Himani, Christopher DV, Vijay, Dennis the Vizsla, and someone from Nudge/Wink, please pay very close attention to the following because I’m dragging you into this with me:
I’ve just been told that Tom at http://catsatthebar.org nominated me for the Sunshine award. Now, there are rules to this nomination, which I’m going to enjoy as much as Tom obviously has. Thanks, Tom. 🙂
Of course, there are a few guidelines:
1. Create 10 questions to ask
2. Nominate 10 bloggers and ask them to answer your questions.
Here is the reason I was perfect for this nomination:
Now I must answer 10 questions and then nominate ten blogs!
I don’t follow a lot of blogs because it’s hard on my text reader (and eyes), making NaPoWriMo a challenge but one in which I’ve happily participated.
The 10 questions I was asked.
1) Would you or have you ever gone skydiving? No I haven’t, yes I would if I could find someone dumb enough to take me.
2) Have you ever eaten an insect? Swallowed one once when I was half asleep. Don’t know what it was, but it tasted terrible.
3) What is the most exotic pet you’ve ever owned? A mouse
4) Fish or Chicken? Chicken: Less chance of being radioactive.
5) If you could, would you rather be able to fly or breathe under water? Breathe under water. The mermaid fins would be a fine addition, too.
6) You find a wallet in a cab, what do you do with it? Look at the ID, call the person and say “I found your wallet in the back seat of cab number___”
7) How do you feel about being nominated for this award? It’s fun. 🙂
8) Who do admire most in the world, living or dead? George Washington
9) Do you separate your laundry? Sometimes.
10) In which month were you conceived? 8 months before I was born butt first, folded over and mooning the world.
Now for the 10 blogs I nominate. Click on the links to see at least 1 of the reasons why (site 1st, name 2nd):
1, TV Kapherr. (Hey! What goes around comes around)
2, Melinda de los Santos
3, Buffalo Tom Peabody
4, Granny K
6. Himani B
7. Christopher De Voss
8. Vijay Shah
9. James Viscosi’s dog
10, A bunch of weird people who like my stuff.
Now, here are my 10 questions for the people I’ve nominated to answer.
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favorite memory in life?
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. Are you presently on a diet and if so, why?
5. Which do you prefer–Turkey or steak?
6. What is the link the blog entry you wrote that you consider your favorite?
7. How many books have you read this year?
8. Which famous person do you admire most, living or dead?
9. If you could sum up your philosophy on life in 10 words, what would it be?
10. What is the most exotic food you’ve ever eaten?